Will Cristiano Ronaldo play against Spurs in the quarter-finals?

Will Cristiano Ronaldo play against Spurs in the UEFA Champions League quarter-finals? The answer is Yes! Ronaldo has been included in the squad for tonight. Read full story. Jose Mourinho expects Cristiano Ronaldo to be fit for Real Madrid's Champions League quarter-final first-leg clash with Tottenham Spurs. Cristiano Ronaldo suffered a hamstring injury in the 2-1 derby win over Atletico Madrid last Saturday and was initially expected to be out for two to three weeks. The world's most expensive player will certainly miss Portugal's two friendlies against Chile and Finland, but Mourinho believes Ronaldo will be back for the Tottenham game at the Bernabeu on April 5.
"I think he will be able to play against Tottenham. We don't have a game this weekend and that will allow him to recover," Mourinho is quoted as saying in As.

"I don't think he can play against Sporting Gijon (in the league), if he can, I won't risk it because I want him fit for the Champions League match.
"We hope he is back to his top level against Tottenham."
Ronaldo admits he was not 100 per cent fit in the Champions League second leg against Lyon or for the derby against Atletico and wants to get back to his best.
"I am physically restricted and I want to recover 100 per cent," said Ronaldo. "I don't want to play in a restricted way like I did against Lyon and Atletico Madrid.
"I would have liked to have played the two friendlies with Portugal but it is not possible."

Share on...

0 komentar on Will Cristiano Ronaldo play against Spurs in the quarter-finals? :

Post a Comment and Don't Spam!

Preview on Feedage: dresses-report Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN
Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader
Add to Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows Live iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki
My Zimbio
Top Stories