David Beckham has mixed emotions over Madrid vs Tottenham

Former England captain, David Beckham has mixed emotions over Real Madrid vs Tottenham Spurs clash in the quarter final of UEFA Champions League this week on 5th April, 2011. David Beckham played for Real Madrid for four years i,e from 2003-2007 and was close to signing for Spurs this January but could only enjoy a short training stint at White Hart Lane as a deal could not be completed before the transfer window deadline. And in the quarter final of Champions League clash between real Madrid and Tottenham spurs on 5th April, Beckham cannot decide which team to support. Beckham was quoted as saying in Spanish daily Marca.
"I played for Real Madrid for four years and have always said I would support them in all their matches, But then I was at Spurs, so there are mixed emotions, Besides, my grandfather was a follower of Tottenham. So I think I will just enjoy the game."

Share on...

0 komentar on David Beckham has mixed emotions over Madrid vs Tottenham :

Post a Comment and Don't Spam!

Preview on Feedage: dresses-report Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN
Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader
Add to Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows Live iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki
My Zimbio
Top Stories